- Hewlett Gulch & Greyrock Trails Both Closed
Fort Collins, Colo. (June 6, 2012) - Due to increased fire activity, but not growth outside the contained perimeter, the Greyrock Trail has reclosed. The Hewlett Gulch Trail remains closed as well....
- Greyrock Trail Opens; Hewlett Gulch Trail Recloses
Fort Collins, Colo. (June 1, 2012) - Due to increased fire activity, but not growth outside the contained perimeter, the Hewlett Gulch Trail is closed as of today. Also today, the Greyrock Trail is...
- BAER Findings for Hewlett Fire Completed
Fort Collins, Colo. (May 30, 2012) - The Hewlett Fire on the Canyon Lakes Ranger District of the Roosevelt National Forest burned 7,685 acres before it was contained on May 22. The Burned Area...
- Burned Area Emergency Response Process Begins on Hewlett Fire
Fort Collins, Colo. (May 22, 2012) - The Burned Area Emergency Response (BAER) team has begun gathering information and conducting field observations to determine what steps to take on the Hewlett...
- Forest Service Issues Citation to Person Responsible for Hewlett Gulch Fire
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE NEWS RELEASE John F. WalshUnited States Attorney, District of Colorado FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 18, 2012 FOREST SERVICE ISSUES CITATION TO PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR HEWLETT GULCH...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00052 sec.