7-23 Latest Revised Pine Creek Fire Closed Area
Incident: Pine Creek Fire Wildfire
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
BOISE NATIONAL FOREST
IDAHO CITY RANGER DISTRICT
Summit Fire – Version #2
For Public Safety
Pursuant to 36 CFR § 261.50 (a) and (b), the following act is prohibited on all lands as described in this order, within the Idaho City Ranger District, Boise National Forest. This order will be in effect when signed and shall remain in effect until further notice.
1. Going into or being upon the area as described in this order. 36 CFR 261.52(e)
Pursuant to 36 CFR § 261.50 (e), the following persons are exempt from this order:
1. Persons with a special use authorization or other Forest Service authorization specifically exempting them from the effect of this order;
2. Any Federal, State, or local officer, or member of an organized rescue or fire fighting force in the performance of an official duty; and
3. Federal or State administrative personnel in the performance of an official duty.
The Summit Fire Closure Area is described as all National Forest System (NFS) lands (including all roads and trails within the area) within Sections 34 and 35, located in Township 8 North, Range 6 East, including those sections of trails 163 and 690 that travel through Section 34, as depicted on attached map.
The above described area (including all roads and trails within the area) are located on National Forest System lands within the administrative and proclaimed boundaries of the Idaho City Ranger District, Boise National Forest, Boise County, Idaho, Boise Meridian.
The area as described above has ongoing wildfire activity (Summit Fire). This area is closed for public safety and protection from hazards associated with wildfire.
1. This order will be in effect when signed and shall remain in effect until further notice.
2. A map identifying the closure area is attached and made part of this order.
3. Violation of the above prohibition is punishable by a fine of not more than $5,000.00 for an individual, or $10,000.00 for an organization, and/or imprisonment for not more than six (6) months. 16 U.S.C. §551; 18 U.S.C. §§ 3571(b)(6), 3581 (b)(7).
4. This order supersedes any previous order(s) prohibiting the same, or similar acts prohibited by this order in the areas (and/or roads, trails) covered by this order.
5. Further information regarding this order may be obtained at the Idaho City Ranger District located in Idaho City, ID, telephone number (208) 392-6681, and at the Boise National Forest Supervisor’s Office in Boise, ID, telephone number (208) 373-4100.
Done at Boise, Idaho this 23rd day of July, 2013.
M. L. Smith for
CECILIA R. SEESHOLTZ
Boise National Forest