Want to Help Residents?
Incident: Wetmore Fire Wildfire
Here are some ways to help residents and those impacted by the Wetmore Fire:
- The DAC has closed in Wetmore. For future assistance residents/citizens can call 719-371-5137 or the Sheriff's Office 719-783-2270.
- Cash Donations can be made to the Wet Mountain Community Foundation P.O. Box 718 Westcliffe, CO 81252 for Questions please contact Jim Little 719-783-2361. Make sure you specify that it is for the Wetmore Fire Fund.
- The Red Cross and other relief agencies left additional supplies and clean up kits at the Wet Mountain Goods Store on 24644 State Hwy 96 West in Wetmore. Water Test Kits can be picked up at the Post Office and Permitting into the burn area will continue through Monday.
- Cash Donations can be made to the Wet Mountain Community Foundation, P.O. Box 718 Westcliffe, CO 81252
For Questions please contact Jim Little 719-783-2361.
Please make sure you specify that it is for the Wetmore Fire Fund.
- Currently, NO material donations are needed for the Wetmore Wildfire
- For other information on how you can help those affected by wildfire you can go to http://helpcoloradonow.org/