- New Central Washington Fire Recovery Website
NEW CENTRAL WASHINGTON FIRE RECOVERY WEBSITE:CentralWashingtonFireRecovery.infoCurrent interagency information, updates, and accomplishments about fire rehabilitation, recovery, and restoration...
- Increased Risk of Flash Flooding & Debris Flows
NOAA - The National Weather Service Wenatchee Complex Fire Burn Area Decision Support Web PageThe National Weather Service, in partnership with local, county, and state officials, have developed a...
- Emergency Forest Closures in Effect
Emergency Forest Closures in EffectPosted on October 29, 2012 by BAER @ Central WA Fire Recovery Information http://centralwashingtonfirerecovery.info/updates-3/. Several forest closures are in...
- Entiat-Chelan Areas - After The Fires Workshop Scheduled for November 1
IMMEDIATE RELEASE:CONTACT: Raymond FainiWSU Chelan County ExtensionPhone: 509-667-6540; FAX: 509-667-6567Email: email@example.comSUBJECT: AFTER THE FIRES WORKSHOPWHO SHOULD ATTEND:Entiat and Chelan area...
- Central Wa BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps Posted on Inciweb Maps #2
Central WA BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps Posted on InciWeb Maps #2 Map Book 2 for #2-28 BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps (Attached to the Right as a Related
- Central Wa BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps Posted on Inciweb Maps
Central WA BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps Posted on InciWeb Maps Map Book 1 for #1-14 BAER Soil Burn Severity Maps (Attached to the Right as a Related
- After The Burn Workshop Scheduled for October 25, 2012
AFTER THE BURN WORKSHOPhttp://www.co.chelan.wa.us/pw/data/after the wildfires nrcs.pdf October 25, 2012 6:30 - 9:00 pm Wenatchee Convention Center Gala Room 121 North Wenatchee Avenue Wenatchee, WA...
- After The Fires Workshop Scheduled for October 25, 2012
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 18, 2012CONTACT: Raymond FainiWSU Chelan County Extension Phone: 509-667-6540; FAX: 509-667-6567 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSUBJECT: AFTER THE FIRES WORKSHOPWHO SHOULD ATTEND:...
- Your Guide to Flood Preparation Brochure
The BAER Team and Interagency Cooperators released its "Your Guide to Flood Preparation" brochure this week.See attached PDF copy of the brochure (to the right side of this
- Total Burned Acres By Ownership-By County During September 2012 Wildfires
BAER-GIS Analysis: Total Acres by Ownership/by County Burned During the September 2012 Central Washington Wildfires:COUNTYChelan: 58,238.5 acresKittitas: 42,633.1 acresOkanogan: 13,532.8 acresYakima:...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.0535 sec.